Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wi-EX zBoost YX510 PCS/Cel Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster/Repeater

If you are looking for a cell phone signal booster then I highly recommend anything by Wi-EX zBoost. All of their cell phone signal boosters do an excellent job of extending cell phone signals within a persons home. As an alternative you can always make some sort of homemade cell phone booster but I do not recommend it.

The YX510 repeater is a great product because it can extend the range of your cellular signal in a way that kinda of creates its own little signal station. It has the capability to make extended range to an area of around 2500 sq. ft.
In my case I have the T-Mobile G1. The G1 is an awesome cell phone but in my house I don't get a solid signal. This means that when I am using some of the awesome T-Mobile G1 applications the signal often cuts out and I have to start over. Once I got a cell signal booster it was smooth sailing.

This cell phone signal booster currently sells for $285 which makes it a pricey buy. It really comes down to how annoyed you get with being restricted to certain areas within your house while trying to use your cell phone.

For more cell phone information check out our friends Cheap Mobile and Blackberry Phones website.

No comments:

Post a Comment